FTTH Optical Receiver with WDM
FTTH-SOR01AP-WDM ApplicationThis product is FTTH (Fiber to the Home) optical receiver, with low power optical receiving and optical control AGC technique, which can satisfy the demand of FTTH, and also can match with ONU or EOC for realizing the integration of three networks. With WDM, 1550nm CATV to be photoelectric converted for RF output, 1490/1310 nm PON signals directly pass, can transfer CATV+EPON by only one pc optical fiber.
The product is with compact structure, it is easy to install, and this is an ideal product for FTTH CATV network.
- Optical receiving range: -18dBm~+2dBm;
- AGC control to keep constant output level in different optical input power
- RF output level: ≥80 dBμV @-10dBm optical input power;
- The plastic housing with durable structure and good appearance, it is suitable for household and adopts special heat dissipation design. The detector uses metal shielding cover, it is safe and reliable.
- LED indicator for showing the status of power supply and optical signal.
|Optical Input Power||dBm||-18~+2|
|Optical AGC Range||dBm||-11~+2|
|CATV Optical input port|| ||SC/APC|
|PON Optical reflect port|| ||SC/APC|
|RF connector|| ||F-Female|
|RF Output Level (in AGC range)||dBμV||≥80|
|Output RF resistance||Ω||75|
|Output Return Loss||dB||≤-12|
|C/N||dB||≥43||-9dBm Optical input power, 60 PAL channels|
|MER||dB||≥31||-15dBm optical input power|
|Power Supply Voltage||AC\V||100~240 (Input of adaptor)|
|Input Voltage||DC\V||+12(Input of product, output of adaptor)|